By providing us with your data, you confirm that you are over 16 years of age.
1. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect personal data about you when you make an enquiry, use our online services, fill in a form or communicate with us (whether via email, telephone, post or in person) or interact with us in any other way, including but not limited to social media interactions, attending events, signing up for special communications and/or completing surveys.
Throughout the course of the enquiry process, we may gather personal information, such as your preferences or any special requirements in order to provide you with a tailored and superior service. This information is stored on our systems.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which may include your name, email address, date of birth, telephone numbers, billing address, delivery address, bank account details, preferences related to your event and certain information when you visit the Website including IP address, preferences, the type of browser you use, your login data, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and any other technology on the devices you use to access the Website, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to and for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- When you give your consent – for example, by signing up to receive communications from us and our partners and collaborators
- When necessary for the performance of a contract we have entered into or are entering into with you
- When necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to plan an execute your event or provide you with goods or services). We will notify you if this is the case at the time. We may also use your personal data to meet our legal obligations to deal with any complaints and for the enforcement of our terms and conditions.
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided that your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests.
- We may use your personal data for our legitimate business interests which include security purposes, improvements to our Website, improvements to our solutions and services and for general marketing purposes. We will not do so though where our interests are outweighed by your interests, rights and freedoms.
3. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below a description of the ways we may use your personal data:
- To process your enquiry or confirmation;
- To manage payments, fees and charges and collect and recover any monies owed to us;
- To administer and protect our business and our Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data);
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
4. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to the portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who doesn’t have the right to receive it.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the https://www.cnil.fr/ the French supervisory authority. We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
5. CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you would like to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
6. CONTACT DETAILS
Full name of the legal entity: The Wedding Company Portugal Ltd.
Data Controller: Jasmine Lazzari
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Rua Biarritz 14 1º, Estoril 2765 200, Portugal
Tel number: +351 21 466 4116